Quilt shop that supplies high quality fabrics, notions, Viking sewing machines and books.
- 1630 N Wenatchee Ave Ste 8 Wenatchee, WA 98801-1188
- (509) 888-2006
Rick Singer Photography - Quality portrait photography located in Spokane, Washington
- 415 1/2 W Main Ave Spokane, WA 99201-0213
- (509) 838-3333
Find your interest in art here, with classes and studio time for both clay and glass.
- 714 E Sprague Ave Spokane, WA 99202-2124
- (509) 747-6171
quilt, quilting, fabrics, wenatchee, eastern washington, waterville washington, patterns, kits, material
- 107 W Locust Waterville, WA 98858-
- (509) 745-9306
Beads wholesale: Rings & Things is a wholesale supplier (& quick shipper!) of beads and findings, since 1972.
- 304 E 2nd Ave Spokane, WA 99202-1402
- (509) 624-8565
Lee Frame Shop has been providing professional framing services to Spokane since 1932, owned by Dick Hughes.
- 1407 W 1st Ave Spokane, WA 99201-6815
- (509) 624-2715
The Clover Leaf opened in Union Gap in 1946 as a small hobby shop owned by Fred Greenough.
- 4110 Main St Union Gap, WA 98903-2043
- (509) 453-8959
Wenaha Gallery is a National Award Winning Art Gallery located in Dayton, Washington
- 219 E Main St Dayton, WA 99328-1352
- (509) 382-2124
- 134 N Grand Ave Pullman, WA 99163-2606
- (509) 334-7544
EZ Knit Fabrics, located in Washington, specializes in Quilting Supplies, Yarn, Fabric, Tencel, Crochet Threads, Tatting Threads, Polarfleece,
- 603 W Garland Ave Spokane, WA 99205-2956
- (509) 325-6644
There are many things to be considered when designing a wall portrait. Where will it hang? What size and shape will work best in the home?
- 8 N 8th Ave Yakima, WA 98902-3030
- (509) 248-6700
We continue to provide you with the excellent products and service you received from Media Direct and a lot more....
- Redmond, WA 98052-
- (425) 885-6360